When driving on the road with your bike, many external noises can mix with the sweet sound of your motorcycle engine. Oh, how we like to hear that rev and that astounding engine vibration whenever we burst that throttle. But what if we want to eliminate external noises surrounding us while on the road? Well, the straightforward approach there is to install a sound system on your bike. Believe us; you’ll add more excitement to your every ride with those audio systems. With motorcycle speakers installed in your bike, you can listen to your favorite music, radio stations, and podcasts anytime and anywhere.
Another way, though, is to put on those earbuds, earphones, or sound helmets and listen to whatever audio you want and keep it to yourself. But, it’s another story and requires separate content. However, for us bikers, we like it loud, chilling and rocking. So in this post, we will present to you our top 13 motorcycle sound systems you can easily install to your bike and feel the vibe.
The sound systems listed here have features that may be common to motorcycle speakers in general; however, believe us, it’s all about performance and quality. They have several advantages in their own right.
So let’s not prolong it!
- Item model number: MCBK475BA
- Product Dimensions: 3.5 x 3 x 1.5 inches
- Item Weight: 2.99 pounds
- Wireless communication technologies: Bluetooth
- Connectivity technologies: Bluetooth, Auxillary
- Special Features: Bluetooth
- Other display features: Wireless
- Included Components: Mounting hardware, volume control, rubber mounting shims, user’s manual
The BOSS Audio Systems MCBK475BA has a pair of black 3 “full-range speakers. It also has a class A/B built-in amplifier for less of a hassle and shorter times for installation with wired remote volume control.
This motorcycle speaker has Bluetooth audio streaming, so you can wirelessly stream your favorite playlists from various music streaming platforms like Spotify and Pandora.
It has one pair of RCA, 3.5mm AUX inputs compatible with portable MP3 players or smartphones’ audio outputs. This unit includes mounting brackets that are adjustable to fit 0.75 “to 1.25” handlebars.
It has the latest weatherproof techniques to protect it from the elements that can damage it. Because of this, you can use it without rain or snow problems.
Its inline volume control is convenient and attachable to any selected place on your motorcycle. Just make sure you install it in a much suitable area. The two 3-inch chrome full-range speakers of this audio system have adjustable brackets that fit on the handlebars ranging from 0.75 “to 1.5”
- Easy to install
- Sounds incredible, even with a full face helmet
- It sounds fantastic at speeds up to 85mph.
- No bass
- Not the best quality for sound a little static
WHY WE LIKE IT: It has the latest weatherproof techniques to protect it from the elements that can damage it. This unit includes mounting brackets that are adjustable to fit 0.75 “to 1.25” handlebars.
- Product Dimensions: 3.5 x 3 x 1.5 inches
- Item Weight: 4 pounds
- Wireless communication technologies: Bluetooth
- Special Features: Bluetooth, Weatherproof
- Other display features: Wireless
- Device interface – primary: Buttons
- Color: Black
- Weatherproof: YesChannel Separation:> 50 dB
- Bluetooth pairing code: 0000
- Frequency Response 20Hz to 20KHz, SN> 75dB, THD: <0.01%
The BOSS Audio Systems MCBK625BA is a pair of black 3 inches full-range speakers. It has a built-in class D amplifier with wired remote volume control.
It has Bluetooth audio streaming so that you can stream your favorite music or music service like Spotify or Pandora wirelessly. It also has a 3.5 mm aux input compatible with the audio output of smartphones and MP3 players.
The frequency response of the audio system 20Hz to 20KHz, SN> 75dB, THD is <0.01%. It also includes mounting brackets adjustable to fit 0.75 inches to 1.25 inches handlebars.
BOSS Audio Systems MCBK625BA is great for 12V motorcycles, scooters, and ATVs.
- Great for 12V Motorcycles, Scooters, and ATV’s
- Built-in Class D Amplifier with Wired Remote Volume Control
- Not quite loud enough when going faster than 50mph.
WHY WE LIKE IT: The frequency response of the audio system 20Hz to 20KHz, SN> 75dB, THD is <0.01%. A convenient wired multi-function remote control can be installed in a place of your choosing, making sure that when the need hits, so will your tunes. Volume up/down, pause/play, next/previous track.
The Boss Audio MCBK425BA is a chrome 600 watts motorcycle / ATV sound system with Bluetooth audio streaming. It also has a pair of 3-inch weatherproof speakers, aux, and volume control.
It has audio streaming (A2DP) audio protocol, so you can stream wirelessly from your compatible portable devices such as smartphones to the source unit so you can enjoy your favorite music services such as Spotify or Pandora.
It also has class A/B amplifiers that have long been known for their ability to produce great quality sound while performing more efficiently than class A amplifiers. It also has linear circuitry that further reduces distortion while both increasing power output and sound quality.
This speaker system has a wired remote control that is useful to use while on the ride.
- You can hear the music and GPS navigation prompts on the highway at 80 through a full-face helmet
- On the amp, there is an SD card, USB reader, FM Radio, and Bluetooth.
- The remote is good.
- Between running the battery down in just a few days even when off a and unable to stay adequately paired after a power down and how hot the unit runs
- A bit hard to attach to the handlebars
- It only scans for the best signals and adds those to presets, and there is no way to choose a specific preset station.
WHY WE LIKE IT: This speaker system has a wired remote control. It also has linear circuitry that further reduces distortion while both increasing power output and sound quality.
Enjoy powerful sound with Boss Audio Systems MC470B on your every trip. The playback has a 3.5 mm AUX input compatible with the audio output of smartphones and MP3 players.
It has the latest weatherproofing techniques for protecting it from any elements that may damage it. Its amplifier is Bluetooth, weatherproof, class D, and compact.
You can control the play of your favorite music library via portable MP3 players or smartphones. Suitable for streaming with Spotify or Pandora. Its speakers are two 3-inch chrome full-range speakers. The adjustable brackets will fit on handlebars ranging from 0.75 to 1.25 “with a convenient inline control that is attachable at the place of your choosing.
Let us mention that the MC470B comes with a Standard One Year Manufacturer Warranty and a 3 Year Platinum Dealer Warranty when purchased from Amazon. And also, it does not feature a built-in radio. If your mobile device can stream radio, you may connect it to the MC470B via Bluetooth to stream radio stations.
- Refined sound up to 80mph
- It is cheap and affordable but expects what you pay for
- The amp is paired very quickly with the Samsung s21.
- The sound quality is evident, but it lacks in the bass response.
- There was no on/off switch on the amplifier.
- You can’t turn off the annoying beep when it powers up.
WHY WE LIKE IT: The Boss Audio Systems MC470B is a 2-speaker system like the MCBK420B. However, it can produce 1000 watts, and no doubt this is one of the loudest motorcycle 2-speaker systems available in the market.
If you’re not too concerned about space or don’t care how many speakers are attached to your bike, then these four speakers and the budget-friendly unit are ones you should consider. The BOSS Audio Systems MC420B has sound and builds quality similar to its two-speakers unit variation, particularly the MCBK420B.
Just like the speaker system, it comes with an amplifier and has the same connectivity options, but one of the differences is that it has an additional two speakers.
Same as the MCBK420B, it has a rated 600 watts, which is powerful for most situations but is reduced or overpowered by the engine sound when at 70 mph speed, especially if your bike has a loud exhaust installed. Most of the time, riders using this unit or this kind of speaker system with 600 watts or the same level of volume power set the volume near or around the middle level.
This speaker system’s sound is clear and has a dedicated volume control that is safe and easy to operate, especially if you are in the middle of driving. One thing to note, its 2 out of 4 speakers create a lower level of stereo separation than when using all four speakers. And remember as well that this unit doesn’t have an on/off switch.
The BOSS Audio Systems MC420B provides loud enough sounds for music for most riders. It is by no doubt the loudest you can get at its price point, including the excellent sound quality it produces, reliability, and durability.
- Great overall clear sound.
- It is loud with a good mid and low bass.
- Spotify radio through Bluetooth, and the quality is pretty good.
- The mounts for the speakers to the bars are a little goofy and challenging to some.
- They are pretty big. It could interfere with mounting it on the bars where you’d like.
- The bass is not very deep, but these things will suck the life right out of your battery as is.
WHY WE LIKE IT: This speaker system’s sound is clear and has a dedicated volume control that is safe and easy to operate, especially if you are in the middle of driving.
The Kuryakyn 2720 MTX has 300 watts of peak power and is more versatile due to its integrated USB charging port. It has internal four-channel amp powers two 2 “x 3” full-range speakers with dual voice coils and four high-frequency 1 “silk dome tweeters with N42 grade magnets for more distortion-free sound at any volume level. It comes with an amplifier 4 x 19WRMS, max 4 x 23W.
When it comes to the durability of its audio system, it has an IP 66 rated weather-resistant case. It has a built-in heat sink and a self-protection circuit to combat excessive heat and over/under voltage regulation.
This audio system has a 4.1 Bluetooth receiver for portable Bluetooth-enabled devices such as smartphones. Its auxiliary input and output ports are compatible with standard devices via a 3.5 mm cable.
It is a water-resistant 1.0 amp and has a USB charging port on the end cap. It includes power, ground, and ignition wire for easier disconnection. Its speaker measurements are 10.6 “L x 2.9” in diameter, and the bracket measures 6 “L x 3” in diameter.
It has universal mounting clamps to fit any bars between 7/8 “and 1-1/4”.
- The sound is crisp and clear.
- The mid and high notes are clear and ear piercingly loud at full volume.
- It is made entirely of aluminum.
- It lacks some of the bass and low tones
- The 1″ clamps are a little loose.
- You can grab the bar and move the whole thing up and down.
WHY WE LIKE IT: It has an internal four-channel amp powers two 2 “x 3” full-range speakers with dual voice coils and four high-frequency 1 “silk dome tweeters with N42 grade magnets for more distortion-free sound at any volume level.
- Full Marinized: Yes
- Weatherproof Design: Yes
- Built-in Amplifier: Yes
- Power Handling Peak: 400W (200W per speaker)
- RMS: 200W (100W per speaker)
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Excursion Woofer: 6.5 inches long
- Titanium Dome Tweeter: 1 inch
- Voice Coil: 1.5 inch
- Aux-Input: 3.5 mm
- Speaker Grills: Yes
- Heavy-Duty Straps for any Mounting Position: Yes
- Plug and Play: Yes
The Belva BPS6RGB is a speaker system that can handle any weather. Its heavy-duty ABS enclosure prevents moisture and dirt from entering the speakers to maintain the durability of the speakers. Durable mounting straps keep Bluetooth speakers firmly in place while riding on the road with that loud bikes.
It has colorful RGB LED lights. It provides a wide array of modes, allowing you to customize the lights’ speed, brightness, and color with the included remote. Its LED light is also visible at any time of the day.
Its sound quality is excellent and loud. Its 1-inch titanium dome tweeters emit rich highs often lost in other speaker systems due to outside noises.
- It’s easy to install
- Great sound quality
- Immediately paired
- There is no on-off switch, so the light will stay on and drain your battery unless unplugged.
- 12 v plug do not stay together unless you zip tie it
WHY WE LIKE IT: It has colorful RGB LED lights. It provides a wide array of modes, allowing you to customize the lights’ speed, brightness, and color with the included remote. Its LED light is also visible at any time of the day.
The BOSS Audio Systems MCBK520B has Bluetooth capability, and because of this, you can play and control your favorite music library using your portable devices like smartphones and mp3 players. Because of this, you can also stream your favorite audio music and podcast on Spotify or Pandora wirelessly. It is possible due to its two-channel Bluetooth amplifier.
Its amplifier is weatherproof, class A/B and compact. It is sealed by the latest weatherproofing techniques to protect against a rainy forecast. It has a 3.5 mm AUX input for more output options.
Its speakers are two 4-inch chrome full-range speakers. Its adjustable brackets will fit handlebars ranging from .75 inches to 1.25 inches. It also has a convenient inline volume control (attached to the amplifier) that is installable anywhere you want.
- Convenient inline volume control
- Sealed with the latest weatherproofing techniques
WHY WE LIKE IT: Its amplifier is weatherproof, class A/B and compact. It is sealed by the latest weatherproofing techniques to protect against a rainy forecast. This audio is also louder enough.
- 100 Watt Max System Power Output
- 50 Watt × 2 @ 2 Ohm 10% T.H.D.
- 25 Watt x 2 @ 4 Ohm 10% T.H.D.
- S/N: > 50dB
- Channel Balance: <2dB
- FM Sensitivity: 10V @ S/N 30dB
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Amp Dimensions (H x W x D): 4.37 ” x 3.14 ” x 1.77 ”
- Speaker Dimensions (H x W x D): 4.46 ” x 4.09 ” x 4.09 ”
- Sold as: Kit
- Weight: 4.83 lbs.
The Pyle PLMCA10 will give your motorcycle sound power on the go. Its amplifier will provide you with complete control over your sound with the included volume, treble, and digital bass controls. This audio system allows you to listen to your favorite radio stations or plug your MP3 player by connecting it to its 3.5 mm jack.
When it comes to its installation, its installation process is easy simply because of its mounting brackets and accessories. Its motorcycle speaker body is made of marine-grade construction, which is responsible for its weatherproof capability. Because of this, this audio system is suitable for motorcycles, scooters, boats, ATVs, wave runners, and snowmobiles.
The Pyle PLMCA10 also has a handlebar-mounted speaker assembly with rugged chrome bullet-style designed housing. It also has two 3 inches of weatherproof speakers and a mini amp.
Here are the reiteration and some other features:
- System Includes (2) 3 ” Weatherproof Speakers & Mini Amp
- Marine Grade Construction Dual Speakers
- Handlebar Mount Speaker Assembly
- Rugged Chrome Bullet-Style Designed Housing
- Aux Input (3.5mm) Stereo Input Connector Jack
- (for iPod, MP3 Players, iPhones, Smartphones, Tablets, etc.)
- FM Radio with Auto-Scan Station Tuning System
- Digital LCD Dot Matrix Display with Clock
- Easy Touch Button Controls
- Volume, Bass, Treble Adjustable
- Speakers Connect to Amp via RCA Connector Jacks
- DC Input Jack (12V DC Power Cable Included)
- Includes All Necessary Installation Cables, Wiring, Mounting Brackets, Hardware, and Wired Remote Control
- Mini Amp Suitable for 12 Volt Vehicles
- (Motorcycle, ATV, Scooter, Boat, Snowmobile, Waverunner, etc.)
- Have to move the antenna wire several times to get the best reception.
- The sound quality is excellent
- The speakers are solid and loud
- Handlebar mounts were cheap looking
- The speakers are tinny
- The radio unit is not water-resistant as they have a poor-fitting silicone top and bottom sleeve.
WHY WE LIKE IT: Its motorcycle speaker body is made of marine-grade construction responsible for its weatherproof capability, suitable for motorcycles, scooters, boats, ATVs, wave runners, and snowmobiles.
- Cover: 87 – 108 (± 0.55MHz)
- Sensitivity: ≤11dB
- Distortion: ≤0.5%
- SNR: ≥60dB
- Amplifier Color: Black
- Rated Voltage: 12V DC
- Rated Input Power: 2 x 30W
- Max Input Power: 180W
- Rated impedance: 4 – 8Ω
- Bluetooth Ver .: 3.0+EDR
- Bluetooth Protocol: AVRVP1.0, GAVDP1.0, ADVTP1.0, A2DP1.0
- Wireless transmission range: > 15m
- Frequency range: 20Hz – 20KHz
- 3.5mm Audio Jack: Yes
- SD Slot Size: microSD
- USB: Support USB Drive in mp3 format
- Speaker: 3.38 x 4 in.
- Stereo Main Unit: 3.25 x 4.5 x 2 in.
- Wired Control: 1.5 x 2 in.
The GoHawk TS3-Q Gen 3 is a 4-channel GoHawk 180 watts full-range motorcycle speaker with an aluminum stereo central unit. It has a built-in high-performance amplifier. And it also has a mirror mounting bracket included. It supports Bluetooth wireless connection up to 15 meters.
It has an available 3.5 mm audio jack AUX IN; it supports USB and microSD cards for MP3 files. It has a built-in FM radio receiver with a clock display. Its matte black stereo unit is built with high-quality aluminum material. Perfect for UTV, ATV, and electric bikes.
Stream your favorite music and radio channel from your smartphone. Compatible with iPhone 4 /5 /6 /7 /8 / X / Xs / Xr / 11 /12, iPod, Samsung Android Galaxy S Note Series, and smartphone devices.
It is suitable for outdoor because its speakers are waterproof but remember that the amplifier is not waterproof. It also includes an optional mini wired remote control with blue LED back-lit buttons and handlebar clamp.
When it comes to installation, it comes with all the necessary hardware and wiring. Plug and play with standard 12 v power connection.
- So easy to install
- No additional grounding is needed.
- Excellent sound quality
- It took a while for the device to turn on
- You have to purchase additional wire to reach my battery in some cases
- The remote cable needs more length
WHY WE LIKE IT: It is suitable for outdoor because its speakers are waterproof but remember that the amplifier is not waterproof. It also includes an optional mini wired remote control with blue LED back-lit buttons and handlebar clamp.
The Amruta B01LWUBB23 is specially designed for Knight Bluetooth stereo sound, with LCD. And its design is also double waterproof.
This audio system supports USB/TF card/AUX interface to play, mp3/mp2/WAV/WMA format music format, and Bluetooth links mobile phones to play music. It also has an electronic tuning FM radio, tri-band 18 stored radio.
It also has power supply voltage protection, reverse line protection, and short circuit protection.
- Decent sound
- Easy to install
- Above expectations for a small speaker unit
- Sufficient for quieter bikes at slower speeds.
- The black wire is the “ignition switch,” and the GREEN wire is the “battery cathode” or, in simple terms, NEGATIVE.
- The brackets are not set up for a Harley; you have to use zip ties at first and make your brackets.
WHY WE LIKE IT: This audio system supports USB/TF card/AUX interface to play, mp3/mp2/WAV/WMA format music format, and Bluetooth link mobile phones to play music. It also has an electronic tuning FM radio, tri-band 18 stored radio.
- Color: black + chrome (speaker)
- Frequency range: 87.5MHz-108MHz
- Intermediate frequency: 10.7MHz
- SNR: > = 50dB
- Speaker impedance: 4-8Ω
- Rated output power: 2Wx2
- Max output power: 4Wx2
- Working voltage: DC 12V
- Radio dimension: 7.9 x 4.2 x 5cm (3.1 x 1.65 x 2 “)
- Bracket dimension: 12 x 1.8 x 2.5cm (4.72 x 0.7 x 1 “)
The INNOGLOW Audio System has the wireless capability through its Bluetooth feature to listen to your music directly from your portable and bright devices. It also has a 3.5 mm AUX jack for your MP3 players or iPod, or any of the sort.
It has high performance and high fidelity stereo and supports full-band FM. It also has automatic memory after power off.
It has high quality LED display, clock function, Bluetooth function with waterproof and shockproof housing.
- Raining volume control is ok
- Multiple device connections
- Small size speaker
WHY WE LIKE IT: It has high performance and high fidelity stereo and supports full-band FM. It also has automatic memory after power off.
Our top 10 motorcycle sound systems are the product of our understanding of a good quality audio system, including the user’s experience and review. Nothing is more true than the genuine experience and honest feedback of the users. So that is why we consider them in making our list.
Please note that when we say sound system, audio system, or motorcycle speaker, we mean that the set of motorcycle components normally consist of speakers and an amplifier. Some might consider sound systems as massive and complete sets of audio devices, not just amplifiers and speakers but also other components like stereo systems, audio players, and more. But here, we mean the same thing when we say motorcycle speakers, audio system, and sound system.
Please take a look at our list, read each item’s features carefully, and match them to your preferences, current needs, budget, or situation. And hopefully, we can help you find and choose a motorcycle sound system that fits and will give a mood boost to your bike.
Choose one now and experience the best audio while on the road this 2021.